HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munroe
Tryhard

PostSubject: A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:43 pm

The prospect of editing the remaining logs proved too daunting, so instead I'm paraphrasing them in this short story. The raw logs will be made available on request, though they're very lengthy and crude.

I wrote this with the intent of tying up loose ends. If anyone followed Alec's Strange Adventures, or had any curiosity about what was going on in Olden RP this past year, this ought to help. As expected, please leave comments here and not in the story thread - I intend to make more posts containing the rest of it.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary   Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Finally got around to reading this.

This is good stuff. A bit abrupt, but I like it. I really like how you portrayed the various Blighted beings as well as the Dorifium.

If possible, could you post a short follow-up to let us know what happened after the Dark One / the Dorifium parasite was defeated? Would be nice to know what happened to them all afterwards.

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary   Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:12 am

I still read these forums too. (<3)

Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary   Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Finally saw this. Talk about some heavy editing! The core content's all here, I think, but some relevant in-between content is missing, and basically the entire the ending is missing, too. So, there might be one more post to conclude the events of this rp.

Edit: Munroe also butchered Alec's dialogue, as usual. Never give the man a character with an accent.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary   Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Edited the previous post slightly, trimmed some dialogue and changed Alec's verbage a bit. Hopefully it's more better now. If not, edit it yo damn self kain.

Also added more. This time I just used a straight log instead of paraphrasing huge sweeping sections, so the quality is better, though there might be some fuzzy continuity in there...

By the way, this is pretty much the end of the story. Was there more RP (and logs) after this? Oh yes. But this plotline pretty much ended here.

So, to those of you who actually read all of this (the strange adventures, the trials, everything), thanks for taking the time, and I hope you found at least some of it to be a good chew. I will be posting an epilogue of sorts which finishes explaining everything that happened. That'll get posted... when I finish it. See you then.

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary   

Back to top Go down

A Legacy Forgotten - Commentary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1